First of all, Happy New Year! Starting the year with a burst of positive energy and hope, am I right? I thought I should kick off the year with some eyecatching magazine for 2016.
Winstonity picked out some fashion & lifestyle coffee table magazines, books & papers.
- 1. The Kinfolk “Kinfolk is a slow lifestyle magazine published by Ouur that explores ways for readers to simplify their lives, cultivate community and spend more time with their friends and family.”
- 2. GlamCult “GlamCult is a independent style magazine that developed from an edgy underground tabloid to one of the leading style papers in The Netherlands and beyond.”
- 3. Vogue Men “Voque Men is a fashion magazine for men that covers fashion, design, art, culture, sports and technology. Featured by Voque.”
- 4. CODE “Code is a documenting men’s style magazine with a cutting edge. Based in Amsterdam, CODE is published by Superzined: an independent publishing house and subdivision of communications agency Supertroopers.”
- 5. L’Officiel Hommes “L’Officiel Hommes is a fashion magazine for men, adapted from L’Officiel. It targets men who are interested in fashion and leaves out much fashion criticism.